Thursday, November 21, 2013

UPDATE

hi rushers! Today we have an awesome update..  I went to the play as ur pet party my self if u ever say me i was the cupcake bat named chewyflyer and my user was nbcnc! I also was a cat a turtle and arctic wolf. not only that we have some pet shops..  the first shop is not hidden the other shop is at the top of the party and it can only be reached by owls, butterflys, and bats here is the hidden shop... 
                                                                         Next we have  a gift card bonus.. ice armor! THAT LOOKS AWESOME I AM GOING TO BUY THAT! next aj has revealed that deer will come next update... They also have a new and suspenseful video where liza has a talking line! AJ will have jamaaliday gifts too!  The ;last thing is still this annoying thing for an app ugh....  

No comments:

Post a Comment